ALL-AROUND Skin Relief Ointment
This 100% natural ALL-AROUND Skin Relief Ointment promotes skin regeneration and faster healing. It is formulated to reduce irritation, redness and scratching caused by skin discomfort. It can be used anywhere on the skin, from the nose to the paws.
If your dog licks the ointment off, don't worry. The natural ingredients are safe & non-toxic, and since it is a fast-absorbing ointment, it will still work.
- Helps to calm the skin down
- Supports wounds to recover quicker
- Promotes skin regeneration
- Organic and vegan certified by Ecogea.org
- 97,5% ingredients from natural origin
- Subtle allergen-free fragrance
- Provides natural support for skin infections, hot spots and scrapes
- Improves the moisture balance of skin to fight against allergens and other irritants
- Supports renewal and health of skin, nails and paws
- Easily absorbed into the skin for long-lasting results without buildup or greasiness
- Filled in 100% reusable and recyclable aluminum jars
- Beneficial for all dogs and skin types
ALL-AROUND Skin Relief Ointment comes in a 100ml jar, and a little goes a long way. A thinly-applied layer of this quality ointment does wonders for your dog's skin. Apply several times a day when needed or as a daily ritual for skin protection. It can be used anywhere on the skin, from head to toe. We found that the best way is to apply the balm and then distract your pet with a treat, their favorite toy or a game. Another approach that works is using it when your dog is exhausted after a walk or soundly asleep.
Clean and dry the affected area first. Apply to the affected area 3 to 4 times per day. Sometimes, it may be necessary to shave or trim your pet's hair so that the ointment may penetrate better.
Do not apply on open or bleeding wounds.
Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil*/**, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Elaeis Guineensis Oil*/**, Olus Oil*/**, Candelilla Cera*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*, Glyceryl Oleate *, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate *, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables *, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*/**, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*/**, Tocopheryl Acetate (Stable Vitamin E), Avena Sativa (Oats) Kernel Oil*, Phytosterols*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Seed Oil */**, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*/**, Oleyl Alcohol*, Fragrance (Allergen-Free Composition), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*/**
* Ingredients from natural origin ( 98,5 %)
** Ingredients from organic agricultural source ( 60 %)
Certified organic and vegan by Ecogea.org
- Ethanolamine Compounds (MEA, DEA, TEA, and others)
- GMOs and cancerogenic substances
- Mineral Oils
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- Propylene Glycol (PPG)
Filled in 100ml aluminium jars. Aluminium jar is both 100% recyclable and reusable.
You can see the results for yourself in the photo! I used this on my horse Tula with the rain rot that she had gotten after a very wet couple of weeks. It started to heal almost immediately and at one month post the first application it looks amazing.
I like the smell and the texture, but I did not notice the magical effect some are talking about.