IMMORTELLE Rejuvenating Conditioner 5L
Immortelle rejuvenating conditioner restores body and strength to all types of hair. It profoundly repairs, improves hair and skin elasticity, and promotes overall coat health. Leaves the hair visibly nourished, not heavy, and free of static.
- Organic and vegan certified (Ecogea.org)
- 98% Ingredients from natural origin
- Allergen-free fragrance
- Coconut (Sulfate-free) cleansers
- Can be diluted up to 1:30
- Increases hair thickness
- Filled in 100% compostable Veganbottle®
- Suitable for all hair types
Prepare conditioner with water in the dilution ratio up to 1:30 (Depending on the coat condition and type). Mix well to create a rinse solution and apply liberally on a wet coat. For optimum results, work deeply through the hair for 3-5 minutes to allow botanicals to achieve the maximum hydration of skin and coat. Rinse completely.
- Use 1:30 dilution on a healthy coat
- Use 1:20 dilution on coats that need more care
- Use undiluted only on very damaged coats.
Aqua*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*/**, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride*, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Extract*/**, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate*, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Inulin*, Glycerin*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate*, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables*, Cetearyl Glucoside*, Sorbitan Olivate *, PCA Glyceryl Oleate *, Panthenol, Fragrance (Allergen Free), Sodium Levulinate *, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*, Sodium Chloride*, Citric Acid*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phytosterols*, Oleyl Alcohol*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*/**, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*/**, Sodium Benzoate
* Ingredients from natural origin (98,0 %)
** Ingredients from organic agricultural source (22,0%)
Certified organic and vegan by Ecogea.org
- Ethanolamine Compounds (MEA, DEA, TEA, and others)
- GMOs and cancerogenic substances
- Mineral Oils
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- Propylene Glycol (PPG)
- Synthetic Dyes