STEEL THE SHOW | Curved dog grooming shears
- Clean, dry, and oil your shears at the end of every grooming session
- Check your shears for adjustment after each use
- Handle your shears with gentle care
- Protect the cutting edges from touching anything except dogs or human hair
- Have them professionally sharpened at least once every year
I couldn't wait to have my very own pair of Doglyness shears and wow, I was amazed from first cut! They fit perfectly in my hand, are easy to work with and I don't feel any fatique in my hand or wrist. I used them from beginning of haircut and also to create a really smooth, nice finish at the end. They are fabulous from start to finish!
Absolutely loved these scissors from the very first snip. They are sturdy enough to cut some bulk off yet also leave a beautiful finish. The 9.5inch size is perfect for shaping the jacket on my standard poodle. These are a must have in my grooming kit now!
For this price, these are the best shears I ever used. Very lightweight and still strong enough to cut neglected coats. However, I prefer to use them for finishing or non-shedding breeds only. Extremely sharp and precise, with slightly shorter finger resters. It’s great that you offer product descriptions with measurements to choose what fits my hand the best easily.
Also, the design is pretty awesome. The packaging is beautiful!
Very satisfied with this model!