OATS CALMING ESSENTIALS | Soothe Skin, Add Volume, and More
WHAT´S IN IT
3 x Oats Calming Shampoo 500ml - 16.9 fl. oz.
3 x Oats Calming Conditioner 500ml – 16.9 fl. oz.
Separate closures: 2 x Plastic lotion pump / 2 x Disc-top (Please save and reuse them as long as they serve you. Products are originally packed in plastic-free packaging – LET´S CREATE LESS WASTE TOGETHER!)
- Organic and vegan certified by Ecogea.org
- ≥98% Ingredients from natural origin
- Filled in 100% compostable Veganbottle®
- Tearless, hypoallergenic ingredients
- Allergen-Free fragrance
- Promotes overall coat and skin health
- Supports skin cells regeneration
- Increases coat thickness
- Beneficial for all coats and skin types
- Highly concentrated – Follow the user´s instructions for the best results on the product´s original listing
WHAT´S NOT IN IT
- GMOs and cancerogenic substances
- Ethanolamine Compounds (MEA, DEA, TEA, and others)
- Mineral Oils
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- Propylene Glycol (PPG)
- Synthetic Dyes
Why a "NO Nasties pledge"?
We firmly believe that investing in quality and certified organic products for your pet means investing in their health to ensure prosperity and well-being.
Specifically, we're proud to say that all Doglyness products are free from any of the ingredients listed here, which are instead common in most commercial pet shampoos and conditioners, and that can turn out to be harmful in the long run.
We are proud to be the first pet brand in the industry that uses patented Veganbottle® made with 100% raw compostable materials, including bottle caps and labels. Our bottle does not contain harsh oil ingredients and plastics, and it's made through a complex process of extracting sugar cane and plant combinations. In addition, we combat plastic pollution by banning any plastic or non-sustainable materials used in production, packaging, shipping, and storage.
Learn more about our Plastic-Free pledge here.
Love the products themselves, but a sprayer and a pump were ineffective right out of the box. That meant we had to pour products into a mixing bottle to use, which caused waste, and had to purchase an additional spray bottle before we could use the coat spray. If this was a $30 purchase it would be a non-issue. For a $700 purchase and a brand that promotes sustainability, I would expect functional bottling.