Steel The Show Straight
Razor-sharp, hand made dog grooming shears made of high-quality Japanese stainless steel. Rockwell hardness of 54-56 ensures durability and smooth lightweight handling. They are developed for everyday use and for finishing touches.
- Clean, dry, and oil your shears at the end of every grooming session
- Check your shears for adjustment after each use
- Handle your shears with gentle care
- Protect the cutting edges from touching anything except dogs or human hair
- Have them professionally sharpened at least once every year
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Having purchased the Midas Touch shears both straight and curved, I didnt expect to be surprised but I was wrong! These shears are awesome and will definitely help you ‘steal the show’. They are slightly heavier than the Midas ones but they are a credit to German engineering, fabulous quality and extremely sharp and well balanced. I normally use an 8” scissor as I have small hands but Anka suggested I try the 9.5 for my standard poodles and she was right, the length is in the blade so were a lovely fit in my hand. Highly recommend these shears. Excellent shears at an affordable price.
Excellent shears and value for money!
Shears are very lightweight, easy to handle, and super sharp. They exceeded my expectations in every way.
The packaging is also very unique.